10/09/2013

Shinagawa, Ginza, and Friends

Here's the area around Shinagawa Station:




From here, I ended up spending the day accompanying a friend who was shopping for clothes around the Ginza area:



Quick lunch:




And then back to it:









We visited some pretty nice stores and I saw some $2,000 dress shoes. They didn't have wireless or holographic capabilities or anything. They were danged pretty, though.

Come evening, I was to meet with a group of Japanese students that I met in Houston. They are English students and visited several months ago with their sensei and I helped show them around Houston. I was invited to their school this evening for dinner.


Shinjuku Station

There was a lot more food than this,
but I guess I forgot to take a photo later.


It was fun hanging around them again and we intend to hang out some more soon.

No comments