10/08/2013

Reunion Near Tokyo Station

This evening, I met up with BlueSkyInTX and other friends that I met in Texas who had already returned to Japan.

While at Tokyo Station looking at a map trying to figure out how in the world to get to the restaurant we were to meet at, I was lucky enough to run into one of my friends. We had some time to kill, so we headed to a nearby building to catch some nighttime views.

Tokyo Station's exterior was recently repaired some.




It goes without saying (though I am saying it) that seeing my friends again was great. I made a new friend there and we all ended up chatting for a good couple of hours until it was getting a bit too late.






Here are a couple of shots inside Tokyo Station. Quite lovely.



I'm looking forward to doing it again before long.

No comments