6/26/2010

Back in Houston

Hello, everyone! Well, I'm back home. Don't worry, though, as I'll be posting more updates about my trip over the weekend. Sorry about falling behind, but I was on the move until late just about everyday and didn't really have time to type everything up. And I'm sure that you can imagine that actually living my vacation was more of a priority than writing about it. The rest of the trip was absolutely great, though. I'll write more impressions of it after I'm done with my trip logs, though.

I got back Wednesday evening and went straight to work the next morning. The jet lag's been trying to hold me back, but I'm too tough for that (except for almost falling asleep at work).

Anyway, look forward to my update(s) tomorrow! Or else!

ヒューストンに帰ってきました。2週間の日本旅行はものすごく楽しかったです!いろいろな友達に逢ったり日本の美しいところに行ったりして最高の旅行でした。すっくりしたー!また英語の旅行記は続きますが、日本語の記事をちゃんと書きますね。

2 comments

blueskyintx said...

おかえり!また話を聞かせてね!

HELEN said...

welcome back~