4/11/2009

Okazaki bridge at night—その夜景

I just found this awesome photo of Okazaki at night by flickr user Frederico Tateyama. It's called "Okazaki downtow_" (not sure if that's a typo).



I know this area. I remember riding over that bridge with my schoolmates, usually to hit Peppers for one of Yamamoto's Binary Parties. Man, those were good times. As you can see, the view from the bridge was very nice. I just wish that I could remember the name of that river. (Is it 矢作川?)

Here's one more:



This is ".yahagi.river. - .okazaki." by .pixel.toy..

8 comments

Helen said...

Finally, i discovered your blog as well..:P i never paid attention to the night view of this bridge. Just cant imagine how pretty it is.

Jonathan said...

You never knew about my blog? I'm shocked! But glad to have you on board, Helen.

Anonymous said...

I've never visited Okazaki, but it must be a beautiful place.

I have a question.m(_ _)m


>Man, though were good times.

Is that supposed to be "those were good times"?

Jonathan said...

Whoops. Yes, you're very much correct, and I've fixed it. Sorry about that. ^_^

Anonymous said...

(^^)
早速のご回答ありがとうございます。
いや、なんか知らない用法かとおもったもんで・・・・

tahhy said...

これは矢作川じゃないと思うよ・・名前は忘れたけど。。

Naoko said...

川の名前は乙川(おとがわ)ですよ。
昨日の風雨で長く持った今年の桜も
すっかり散ってしまいました。

Jonathan said...

そうでしたね!乙川ですね!ありがとうございます、Naokoさん!桜が見られる時間がかなり短いですね。